Facebook Ads and Remarketing
Not sure where to even start with Facebook? You’re not alone…
Facebook marketing is by far the most challenging aspect of digital marketing for nearly every small to medium size business that we talk to. Many people are so busy running their business that posting to Facebook or Instagram is literally the last thing they want to do at the end of the day. And then days and weeks go by without anything happening on Facebook, so they try a Facebook ad to boost engagement on their page. When that completely flops, they conclude, “Facebook advertising doesn’t work!”
So here’s the deal: Facebook advertising is a challenge, but with a few simple principles, and a few not-so-simple techniques we’ve learned, Facebook is a POWERFUL tool for driving your target audience to your website or Facebook page.
Many people don’t realize the level of detailed targeting you can achieve on Facebook. Need to sell luxury homes in a tough real estate market? We can target people who make over $1 m. a year who are more likely to purchase a second home in the next 12 months. Selling bicycles? We can target people with an interest in biking, mountain biking, and any other kind of outdoor sport, who typically use their credit card for purchases.
And that’s just the beginning. We can target by age, marital status, purchasing behaviors, or political affiliation. We can target by location, people who are locals or just visiting. We can upload your customer file and create lookalike audiences for a local or national campaign. We can track everyone who visits your website or interacts on your Facebook page, and retarget them with another ad.
The opportunities for reaching Facebook’s audience through paid advertising would make Don Draper drool. Seriously, if you are advertising in the local newspaper or radio station but aren’t on Facebook, drop the newspaper ad spend for Facebook and watch your marketing dollars go 10x further with ROI you can track.
Our Facebook Ads Package Includes:
- Market and buyer research and setting up custom target audiences.
- Setting up the Facebook Pixel on your website for retargeting.
- Creative strategy for the copy of your ads, plus first-class creative design using the photos/videos you send us.
- Setup of your Facebook funnels, optimizing for your marketing objectives: brand awareness, reach, clicks to your website, lead generation, store visits, and so much more.
- Retargeting ads to users who have visited your website or Facebook page.
- Monthly reporting and strategy.