Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Target a Buying Audience
Your customers are online searching for your products and services. Reaching them has never been easier with targeted Search Engine Marketing. SEM is pay-per-click or pay-per-impression advertising that uses targeting, retargeting, and geo-fencing techniques to build marketing funnels that drive sales.
We offer ads services on the Google Ads Platform, Google Shopping Network, Facebook and Instagram, and display networks across the entire internet. We also offer placements on online radio, game consoles, and TV depending on your goals and ad budget.
Search Engine Marketing Ad Placement Options
- Ideal for brand and product driven businesses who need to cultivate brand awareness and sales through social media.
- We work with Facebook and Instagram.
- Ideal for ad budgets starting at $500/month.
- Display Ads across all platforms, including search engines, social, TV, radio, exchanges, and publishers, driven by artificial intelligence.
- Ideal for ad budget over $10,000/month. Additional opportunities available for budgets over $75,000/month.
Google Ads: Reach a Buying Audience on the World’s Most Popular Search Engine
Google Ads are the paid results that show up when you search for a specific keyword phrase. Here’s a diagram that shows you where the paid placements show up on a search engine results page:
Many small businesses waste hundreds to thousands of dollars each year due to inexperience and confusion with the options available with paid online advertising. InSync Media’s experience and expertise with managing advertising campaigns insures that you will get the best results for your ad spend budget. We look for the lowest cost-per-click keywords that will drive qualified, buyer traffic to your website.
If you’ve ever tried running Google ads and felt like the ad spend was a black hole that you never saw any return on, it’s time to hire the ads experts to help you get a return on your ad spend. We want to maximize your ad spend and get your phone ringing and your products and services selling. We have the team and experience to make that happen.
Retargeting: No Lead Left Behind
Have you ever noticed that sometimes you visit a website, then it seems like banner ads for that website start following you around the internet, on all different websites? My friend, you were retargeted. Retargeting shows your ad to people who have visited your website when they go to other websites participating in the Google Display Network, or other ads networks. This is done through a tracking cookie placed on a browser. This is the magic of online marketing: we can display beautiful graphic ads to your website visitors for up to 120 days. It can often take up to 20 touch points to convert a visitor to a lead. We like to say that retargeting means no lead left behind!
Google Ads requires a monthly management fee to InSync Media to run your campaigns, as well as an ad budget paid directly to Google. You will pay a fee to Google each time someone clicks on your ad to call or go to your website. Our typical small business client runs ads with a budget of $500 – $2500/month, although we run smaller and larger budgets successfully.
All Ads Packages Include Ongoing:
- Customized strategy for your specific needs, iterated and perfected over time.
- Ad and Bid optimization
- Keyword management
- Search Term Optimization
- Competitor Watch
- Management of click budget
- Goal tracking & reporting
- Ad copywriting
- Mobile, Desktop and Tablet Configuration
- Call Out, Site link and Call Extensions
- Display Banner Ads: Design & Copy
- Remarketing Ads: Design & Copy
- Monthly Reporting
- We create and utilize your ad account. You own the accounts and history.
Programmatic Media: Real Time Advertising Across the Whole World Wide Web
Businesses with an aggressive media spend of $10,000 – $75,000+ per month will benefit from our fully managed Programmatic Media Program. This program allows us to manage the entirety of your media buys under one award-winning platform.
Our strategic partnership with an industry-leading platform allows us to pull all media buys into a single interface. This gives us the ability to optimize the ad spend automatically through artificial intelligence and algorithmic optimization. We can see at a glance which ads are over or under performing, and utilize the power of AI to optimize for max ROAS (Return on Ad Spend) on a moment-by-moment basis. Programmatic ad buys allow us to benefit from intent-based and behavioral targeting, giving us the ability to bid on ad space in real time.
Media buys under this program include:
- Search engines such as Google and Bing
- Programmatic ad buys
- Geo-fencing by address or service area
- Ad networks
- And more
You benefit from an entire team of digital media experts, including an Account Lead, Media Strategist, Campaign Analyst, Campaign Manager, and Media Associate. Our fees are included in the overall program spend, meaning you won’t pay large management fees for this exceptional service.
Also included in this program is all the creatives, including banner designs, copywriting, photography, and video scripts. We combine the best collaboration, innovative digital practices, and modern storytelling to reach your target audience again and again, drawing them through the acquisition funnel to a sale.
Google Shopping Network
The GSN (Google Shopping Network) system uses your website’s content and categories to display products to relevant searches. Shopping options show up as a top banner feed on a search results page, or on the side bar. Additionally, searchers can click the “Shopping” tab on Google to see an entire display of products, as shown below.
As with other Google ads, the companies that choose to advertise on the GSN only pay when someone clicks on their product. The price per click is determined through a bidding system. The more businesses competing for specific keywords, the more everyone pays for a click.
On average, we see a 2-5x ROAS (Return On Ad Spend) for Google Shopping Network ad placements.
The GSN works best when a number of metrics are in place, including:
- Shopify or WooCommerce website setup
- Reviews on every product, above 3.5 average rating
- Keyword-Optimized Titles & Descriptions
- Competitive pricing to similar products in the GSN feed
- Up-to-date product database
When you work with InSync Media on your Google Shopping Network advertising management, we take care of the technical setup of your campaigns, design and copy ad writing, ongoing bid management, and monthly reports. We also make recommendations for the optimization of your website and email automation to maximize conversions, increase cart value, drive reviews, and increase repeat orders.
Your PPC Roadmap
We strive to bring a Signature Customer Experience to every project. Below is our roadmap for PPC Success. We want to keep you informed and in control at every point.
Your PPC Roadmap
- Contract signature & first payment
- Access to all your online accounts
- Setting up your Google Ads account, if necessary. (You retain administrative ownership your Google Ads account.)
- Designing your display ad creatives and submit for approval.
- Keyword research.
- Writing all unique ad copy
- Creating all your campaigns
- Typically, new ad accounts are in a Learning Mode for 2-6 weeks. During the Learning Mode, we are testing various ad creatives, audiences, and targeting metrics to achieve the best results.
- Revising or creating new campaigns as necessary for achieving your ROAS goal.
- What is your ROAS Goal? A ROAS stands for Return on Ad Spend. It is the measure when you are selling more than you are spending. For some businesses, a ROAS may be measured in terms of getting more service calls; for others it is selling a product. We work with you to decide what the most important metrics are for your business, then we optimize the ads around that goal.
Ongoing Management Roadmap
- We review your ad account on a daily and weekly basis to optimize the ad budget and click through rates necessary to achieve your ROAS.
- You receive monthly reports, and you may schedule monthly strategy meetings with us as necessary.
- We continue to revise and iterate on campaigns to improve ROAS and click-through rates.
- We work with you to implement new campaigns and specials as necessary.
Talk to a digital ads expert about your Pay Per Click Advertising now:
InSync Media is Open
Monday through Thursday, 8 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday Policy: In order to refresh our creative energy and work on internal company goals, we are unavailable for Friday appointments. Please leave us a message, and we will be in touch on Monday. If you are a current client with an emergency, please text your InSync representative for assistance.